Effective from November 2021
Further to the Terms and Conditions, to ensure our systems' highest levels of security and integrity, we apply the following policy for all website users who register and verify a profile on WSOT.com.
1. You shall not register and access a profile through proxies and TORs.
2. You shall not use a disposable email address to register a user profile.
3. We run sophisticated checks before allowing a profile registration to ensure the fair usage of our website and equal access to our resources for all users. Therefore, we may reject your profile registration at our discretion and without further explanations.
4. Employees and directors of TRADANTS GmbH and its subsidiaries or associated companies and their families may register a user profile only for information, testing or entertainment purposes. Still, they shall not be entitled to collect prizes won from joined tournaments (if any).
1. You can submit your verification request via the online form available in your profile.
2. We will review your profile verification request once you accumulate at least 10 USD of won prizes.
3. We run sophisticated checks before verifying your profile and carefully review all provided details. Therefore, it may take us some time to complete the procedure. We do not guarantee or specify a timeframe for completing a profile verification. We may hold or decline your verification in the following cases:
4. You will see the result of your profile verification (declined or approved) when logging into the WSOT member area with your credentials and opening the Verification section. We may provide you with further information in case of a declined profile verification.
5. We are not obliged to elaborate in detail on declining a verification request.
6. We reserve the right to suspend without prior notice a user profile that we consider suspicious or violating our terms and conditions and the present policy. If you believe that we have suspended your account by mistake, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a further review of your case.
7. You will see the result of your profile verification (declined or approved) when logging into the WSOT member area with your credentials and opening the Verification section. We may provide you with further information in case of a declined profile verification.
8. We may revise from time to time the present policy and update it without further notice. It is your responsibility to review it periodically to ensure that you are aware of its latest version.
9. You may request payouts of the funds won from trading tournaments that you have accumulated in your profile’s “Prizes Won” section only after successful verification and according to the following rules: